What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Link to this blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Create more questions for your nominees to answer.
- Comment on this blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award.
Questions Asked by Blogging Filter
What makes you blog for the first time?
I loved the subject Digital Marketing and completed a Nanodegree program from Udacity. I was assigned a project on blogs and that aroused my interest in blogging and writing about Digital Marketing. I want to share the knowledge with my audience as well as learn daily by writing blogs.
Where would you visit after the COVID-19 Pandemic is gone?
I guess my hometown, India, if it’s safe to travel.
What else you do apart from blogging?
Studying for GMAT (MBA Entrance)
Have you learned or discovered in this lockdown?
I have discovered that economy might not be in a good shape for a certain time so the best is to get more education. I decided to study for Masters. I have also increased my engagement level on social media platforms and my website.
If you will be given the power to get invisible what would you do now?
Book a flight and visit my mom and dad.
Your favorite quarantine food?
Healthy bakes like loaf cakes and cookies.
- What inspired you to be a writer/blogger?
- What is your most productive achievement during quarantine?
- How do you promote your blog?
- What is your favorite topic to read about?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Sydney Rose
- Christine Joy Leal
- Mark Arnold Blog
- Words To Stories
- Nick’s Travel Blog
Excited to hear from you all!
Thanks to Ayesha Siddiqua for nominating me for Liebster Award, it really means a lot to me.
Link to the original blog – https://bloggingfilter.com/liebster-award/